Only Time Will Tell - Jeffrey Archer

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles): Amazon.co.uk ...  



When I saw the first three books of Jeffrey Archer's hit series, the Clifton Chronicles, on our kitchen cupboard bookshelf, I made the rash decision and decided to name it as my latest bedtime read. I hadn't thought to give the books a second glance - but then, as I had barely a fresh word to read from my borrowed library stack in my room, I read the blurb, and found it quite interesting. 
So I read the first few chapters, and was instantly captured - Archer had written the story from everyone's point of view, with different narrations, and different sides of what was happening, in his own unique way that makes you want to read on.

At this moment in time, I am on the third book in the series, Best Kept Secret, and after I was up for Sehri, I stayed up until at least 6.30a.m reading three-quarters of the magic.

Only Time Will Tell will take you on an amazing rollercoaster, will spread the colours of mystery through your dull, nighttime lockdown abode, and will make you wish, no matter how much you deny it, that you could stay at home alone, with only Archer's magnificence in your company.

Have a good day everybody, and seriously consider picking up this book - well, ordering this book. Enjoy!

Best wishes,
Emaan

Comments

  1. I love the clifton chronicle. Your review is really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 for your kind reply.

      Delete
  2. your review is SERIOUSLY awesome! I LOVE UR BLOG:-D
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. have u read divergent/hunger games? No, how old r u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have defo read harry potter so whats ur favourite book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's I Invited her In by Adele Parks. It isn't really for your age group... so I would suggest Dork Diaries, or Max Crumbly?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts