Alex Rider - Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz

Stormbreaker is the first book in the Alex Rider series, and I must admit, I thought it was very boring before I actually tried to read it. Our class teacher began reading it to us and I liked it. It didn't even use a boring font. I also finished it in a mere hour once I got a copy from school. Note: I do judge some books by their font. Alex Rider is fourteen, and he gets recruited by M16 in place of his uncle, Ian Rider. To Alex, Ian was a bank manager so when he dies in a car crash driving along a peaceful country lane, Alex suspects something is wrong because he knows how careful Ian was. I won't give away any more of the story; scourge the shelves of home,y our local library and find Stormbreaker, a world of adventure, mystery and a hint of humor is waiting for you...

Comments

Popular Posts