The Paddington Series by Micheal Bond

I utterly LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Paddington Bear and I borrowed my first Paddington book from the cozy school library.
As usual, I was searching for a book, when I came upon a thickish book with a drawing of Paddington on it. The first thing I thought was this:
Paddington looks cute. Yeah...awwww...he is just so so so so so cute!
So obviously, I borrowed the book. The first book I loaned was Paddington Helps Out and it's downstairs on the kitchen table right now. Mainly cos I can't be bothered to put it in my schoolbag. I cracked up at the way Paddington just IS, the way he's somehow always in trouble, and up to something EVERY TIME. Later on, I read the first book, A Bear Called Paddington which gives you WAY more information than the movie. I very much highly recommend Paddington for my viewers, especially if you need a rest after a whole 8 hours of school and a shouting fit from your Vice Principal who teaches you as well. Hope she's not reading this....gulp. Paddington is great for a curl up in bed after being frozen to death when you didn't check the weather forecast story. I hope you take my advice and read this!




The link to discover more Paddington:


https://www.paddington.com/global/homepage/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts