Dog man, Lord of the fleas by Dav Pilkey

Image result for dog man lord of the fleas


Dogman books are madly hilarious! Dogman started....actually no, I am not rude enough to give my viewers, who I hope are keen readers, any spoilers.
Dogman Lord of the fleas is....actually, now I think about it, I really cannot give a fully great review without spoilers. So I am so so sorry but I have to spill...

LORD OF THE FLEAS is a classic book as well, and the two boys from the Captain Underpants series, GEORGE AND HAROLD, are reading it in school.

What gives the book its name is because the three supervillains who Petey, #EVILORANGECATLIKEFIZZINMRMAGOOONLYHUMANSIZE

Betrayed when he was young, though they betrayed him first. You see, they were all -  nope. I know myself that if you know what happens in a book it removes the greatness from it. Not with Harry Potter, but Harry Poter is a literary marvel, a real miracle of wonder, and you can read it again and again. So instead of telling you what happens, I suggest starting the DOG MAN series, and read loads other series by Dav Pilkey! I recommend it for its humour, greatness and deep storyline. New books come out a lot!

Remember to spread the 'Emmi' word!


Watch the trailer, Credit of Youtube, HERE:








Comments

Popular Posts