My Holiday reads! 4 books I am reading!

These are my reads for the rest of the summer. Reviews are going to come flooding once I finish, these books are fresh out of the library and sadly we're not going to go again there till the holiday ends...:-(!




Image result for the stolen ones

The Stolen Ones by Vanessa Curtis

Image result for blame simon mayo

Blame by Simon Mayo

Image result for ros asquith the bad trousers
The Bad Trousers by Ros Asquith
I KNOW ITS WEIRD BUT IT LOOKED GOOD WITH A FAKE 
COVER ON IT!!!

Image result for pride and prejudice book puffin classics
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
PUFFIN CLASSICS VERSION


MORE TO COME IN UPDATIONS THIS WEEK!


Remember to spread the 'Emmi' word!



Lol.....never leave any kid under ten feeling hot or they will go mad. PROOF⤵️                   





What eight-year-olds too when feeling too hot....😂😂😂!


Comments

  1. The puffin classics version is the same as the original I think. Just more appropiate for younger children I think. Not sure tho....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will find out guys......sorry! Will tell you when update comes along! Sorry...

      Delete
  2. Finished THE STOLEN ONES. The rest i couldn't finish. Soz....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts