Simple Simon by Yvonne Coppard

Imagine the scene. You are the second oldest of three. Your mum suddenly faints and your elder sister calls the ambulance but then falls to pieces. There is a six-year-old to think about too. Simon, feeling this was his time to take the spotlight, decides once his father has left, to flee to his aunty's home. There's one problem though. His aunty is away on a cruise. It would take a lot of lies to get there, but he HAD to keep his family together, how would Susie cope?

Well, for once this is a strict NO SPOILER post because I am not spoiling anything for my viewers. Simple Simon is a simply wonderful book by the author YVONNE COPPARD, I'll see you soon! 

If you want to give me your opinions or any criticism, I'll take it with a pinch of salt!:-)! 

Thank you, and remember I am always looking out for book recommendations!




Image result for simple simon book yvonne coppard

Comments

Popular Posts