The adventures of narnia by C.S Lewis

Image result for the adventures of narnia


I am pretty confident everybody has knowledge of the Narnia series. Published in 1950 and the movie out in 2003, Narnia took our youth by storm and bribed us into young Lucy;'s world. The silver chair is personally my favourite because lUcy is older and it really casts a different scene into the story. Written by C.s Lewis A.K.A Clive Staples Lewis, and illustrated by Pauline Lewis, and published originally in London, Narnia is what would take C.S Lewis to fame. He was already a pretty well-known writer as he was nominated for the 1944 Retro awards for the Best novel.

I decided to do a post on Narnia, for its popularity and I want my reading blog to cater to all tastes so when I thought Narnia, as an old classic came to mind.

Overall, I would recommend Narnia as a great book, it is kind of like Harry Potter. I hope you enjoy the book, thanks, and remember, keep on spreading the 'Emmi' word!



Any complaints about how short this is can be emailed to whatever@wewontlisten.com. Thank you for your support.


I also wanted to say Thank you for 314 views!!!

I know my blogs, especially the gaming ones, have lost interest because I haven't posted for so long so I want to apologise. A special thanks to my Portugal and Pakistan viewers, for supporting me and keeping me going when I wanted to forget about my blog. Maybe a follow would be nice too:-p!? Kidding!

Comments

Popular Posts