Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone


Related image

This is a review on HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE, and I know what you may be pondering. 

I have that common tendency to call myself a bookworm and in the six months, I started my blog I didn't do a review on Harry Potter? 

Harry Potter is a largely well-known book series created by Joanne Rowling. Its a scarcely known fact that Joanne had to go through SIX publishers to get her book accepted because some citizens cannot bear to look the REAL talent in the face.

Harry Potter is twelve when he gets a mysterious letter. Well sadly for him his mean Uncle Vernon gets it and discards of it. Harry senses something is up. His attempts to get the letter are failed and failed again until one day Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and plump Dudley - their cherished son - go through the rain to a derelict, damp, broken-down hut falling to pieces on some old man's cheap boat with four packets of salt and vinegar crisps and a large rifle.

Then Hagrid comes and takes Harry to Hogwarts, I am sure you have read the book, as 37 % of children in the U.S have read a Harry Potter book, and 47% of children aged 15 - 17 years old have read one Harry Potter book in the U.S. Then you should have seen the film. If you haven't done either, then I am sure you live under a rock

From 26 June 2017, there had been 400 million copies of Harry Potter sold worldwide, and the world of Harry Potter is just too irresistible to get sucked into. I hope you enjoy reading this literary wonder, it is truly an amazing book!

Thank you for reading my review! Remember to spread the 'Emmi' word, and there will be a new post in one or two days :-)!



Comments

Popular Posts