Am I normal yet? by Holly Bourne (The Spinster Club Series - Book #1)

Am I normal yet by Holly Bourne is a story about Evie, who has been diagnosed with severe OCD and has just begun college. The book starts with Evie meeting two new friends, Lottie and Amber, at a house party, and explains how her high school friend Jane has dropped her for a boy named Joel. This book is very understanding and honest, and what I like about Holly Bourne is that she is never afraid to hide the truth and is a skilled writer, making you learn something from her books. This novel focuses on Evie’s relapse, how she was doing so well, as earlier on in her life she was diagnosed with many illnesses, most caused by her OCD, but her medication has been reduced, and near the end of the book, she is taking the most she ever has. This book wouldn’t be recommended to younger readers, mainly because of profanity, but it is a good read. I hope you enjoy the book and make sure you tell me in the comments whether you enjoyed it or not. Personally, for me, it was in the middle, and it was quite a vulgar book. But I’m not one to decide, that’s my opinion, so what's yours?

Best wishes,
Emmi x
Image result for am i normal yet

Comments

Popular Posts