My apologies....

Image result for sorry words


Sorry for the delay! My mom banned me from the laptop for a week because I was playing on Poki when I wasn't supposed too. To make up for it I'm battling with my schoolwork and Quran reading to make time for my blog and books as I don't want anybody to stop watching my blog. One of my friends made a blog this year, and their last post was on July 2019. I want to make sure I don't forget about my blog because I want my blog to aid people and give them a smile on their face, not just go like, Wow, this kid doesn't bother. I really hope you enjoy my posts because posting on my blog is what I love. I also hope you don't mind if I tweak the appearance of it once in a while. I just want to make sure you guys get the best experience of my blog. So you people can create a punishment of some sort for me. And from now on, every day there will be two posts!

My most sincerest apologies,
Emmi xx

Comments

  1. That is very kind of you.
    ××

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry 4 the hold up
      thnx for waitng - all of u, and i give my heart out to the people who have the soul to forgive. thnx emmi x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts