Starring Tracy Beaker by Jacqueline Wilson


Starring Tracy Beaker is the third book in the daring adventures of Tracy, and in this certain novel, Tracy is selected as grouchy Scrooge in her school’s Christmas play! I love the five Tracy books, I had read four out of five and I admire Jacky’s unique writing style, and how every word you read makes you just want to keep on reading the book. I would definitely recommend this book to any bookworm, and I know a substantial amount, since Jacqueline Wilson has a magical way of writing that makes you look out for more books by her, and you eventually end up being her No.1 fan of all! I, myself have an account on the Jacqueline Wilson website where you can talk about things on the forum, write your diary and redesign your room anytime, and you have your own username. To add to that, I keep up to date with events in libraries for a chance to meet her, I decorate my own bridesmaids dress, create special chocolate and mail it to my friends and I download great and fun activities! I would DEFINITELY recommend this book to any budding reader, perfect for a Christmas present too! Thank you for reading, I’ll see you on Monday!
Best wishes,
Emmi x

Image result for starring tracy beaker


Comments

Popular Posts