The truths and triumphs of Grace Atherton by Anstey Harris



The truths and triumphs of Grace Atherton are narrated by forty-year-old Grace, who is facing hard times. We go through her story, and also hear about 17-year-old, fierce Nadia and the old Mr Maurice Williams, who may be old but knows a lot about love. And he still has secrets to hide.
Anstey Harris has done it again, a book on Grace’s alleged best friend Cat expected on the 14th of May 2020, her best friend till she started secretly dating Grace’s boyfriend when she was in cello college at 19, Shota. The story begins with Grace’s boyfriend David saving a woman from being run over by a Metro train in France and suddenly becomes an internet sensation and flees to his wife and children.
Race through this thrilling romance by Anstey Harris, reunited after pages and the novel will plunge you into Grace’s story. I would recommend this to any girl who needs a deep story to divulge.
Thank you for reading my blog, stay updated for news tomorrow!

NOTICE: I haven’t been regular with my blog posts so here is a timetable for both blogs.
Life as a bookworm

Monday at 5.30pm!!!
Thursday at 7pm
Friday at 6.45pm
Sunday at any time – this to be confirmed

Lingering doubts
My new poetry blog for when I just want to pour my feelings into a poem or I'm feeling low. It does happen you know.

I might not be in the mood on some days but I will do my best.

Monday at 6pm
Thursday at 7pm
Sunday lunch - around then.

Sorry for not doing my blog, I know no one is going to read this, not in a long time anyway, but I still want to do my blog. You warm to it. 


Thnx,
Emmi x


Image result for the truths and triumphs of grace atherton

Comments

Popular Posts