A Christmas Carol

Let me begin by saying why I chose this book. Till now, all I have known of this gripping (you could say) fairy tale, is that there's a grumpy old man, hates Christmas, meets ghosts and all that other moolah and then becomes a nicer guy because he doesn't want to pass away lonely. I recently took the time to read the full version of a Christmas Carol. I loved how it was a highly thrilling story. Not horror, but it had ghosts in it. You can definitely see why Charles Dickens took the reading majority by storm.

I would like to end this unusually short review by saying that 'A Christmas Carol' could be read by around 7-year-old readers on Christmas Day. I wouldn't recommend it for younger scared readers though.

I hope you enjoyed my review, and I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Thnx, and best wishes,

Emmi x



Image result for christmas carol

Comments

Popular Posts