The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

The Diary of a Young Girl The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book is an amazing script. It's quite emotional and gives a vivid description of how the Jews were just normal people, and how they faced many troubles. Anne Frank, the famed teenager who had to hide in the back of her father's office. I have reviewed this book before, but I felt I needed to do it again, because this book is so touching, and makes you understand the trials of Anne, who was a normal girl who just wanted to venture out to explore the world.
I hope you loved this book - I totally did. As well as the fundamental of why this book was published, it gives you a realistic insight into life hiding as a Jew in WW2.

Best wishes,
Emaan


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts