Wildspark by Vashti Hardy

I cannot lie when I say that Wildspark is an extraordinary book. Vashti Hardy has summoned up an utterly compelling and believable world in this novel. It's all about a young girl called Prue, who learns if a mechanical facility's work, and decides to go with the masters to learn how to bring her brother back as an animal machine. But then Prue goes along with an evil thing concerning reliving their second lives but only as evil stag men, and when she brings someone she loves back, she knows its a mistake. Don't worry, I'm not about to give you any bigger spoilers. But, this is definitely a high ranking book which I made the decision to re-read, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

If you can relate to Prue, it makes for a very understanding book, worth of your money/time.

Winner of all time Blue Peter awards. 

Best wishes,
Emaan 



Wildspark: 1 (Ghost Machine Adventure): Amazon.co.uk: Vashti Hardy ...


P.S: Plz note due to Covid 19 outbreak, I have finished my books at home. I can't buy nor loan any, so book reviews aren't abotu to be as regular. 

Comments

Popular Posts