The Sins of the father - Jeffrey Archer

The Sins of the Father The Sins of the Father by Jeffrey Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the second book in the series, and I anticipated, as well as adored this bestseller.

My favorite part was when 'Tom Bradshaw goes to prison. It was interesting to see how the jail runs the place. And also you just have to love Emma Barrington's determination to find out her husband is alive.

But really when I read that bit, that she would go on the ship sleeping in a shared cabin which sounds quite dirty and creepy, I made the brain's decision that she just really wanted to avoid all the confusion that happened when Arthur Clifton died.

This novel is worth your money/time. The Clifton Chronicles will make you smile, laugh, cry, and scream.

It's a shame I need to go, otherwise, this review would stretch the size of the Milky Way.

The Clifton Chronicles are golden coins in the world of literature.

;)

It's a good book to read in bed, or alone with a cup of Ovaltine. Coffee is better. Oh, I'm veering off the topic. Just by reading the first chapter of this novel, you can tell it'll be good. Tp be honest, there are a small number of parts where it drones on a bit, but it does perk up quickly.

Make sure you read it! The style of writing is luring you into reading the series. All I can imagine Jeffrey Archer as is a literary god!

I wish you happy reading.

Emaan:-3

View all my reviews

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts