The Pleasantries of the Incredible Mulla Nasrudin by Idries Shah

I ordered this on Amazon, and when it came, I was delighted. The series was big in my momo's days, so when I read it, I really liked it. It was my first time reading a book by Idries Shah, and I loved his style of writing. 
Nasrudin is the classic, much loved, wise fool. Many countries call Nasrudin their native, although even some citizens of Turkey have held an annual Nasrudin festival! Mulla Nasrudin is the sort of character you'd label as the childhood foundation. I'd be a different person without him. 
Plz, read this book!
Its top on my book of lockdown reads, and I seriously admire the style of writing and format taken.
I wish you a good day, brightened by the hilarious antics of Mulla Nasrudin!


Comments

  1. WOW! This js a gr8 book i know cos ive read it do u have goodreads or twitter or instagram or something? omg i am ur bihgest fan!
    thnx
    amelia ( im 8 )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amelia! Nice to hear you're a fan. I do have Goodreads and Instagram, you can check out my accounts in the sidebar on the left:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts